Finding the right place in London for students looking to settle down and progress with university life can be hard and at times a struggle. After all, there are many factors and options to consider in order to find the perfect place for you.
With over 1000 rooms to rent in London, here at Sterling De Vere we like to consider ourselves as in the know in terms of supplying students the perfect accommodation to reside in.
What to consider?
- Location: Which area would you prefer? Where is best in terms of convenience?
- Budget: Budgeting is an important factor to consider as it is highly recommended that you make the most of your money and to ensure you don’t spend too much.
- Deposit: Before deciding to take a room, always make yourself feel comfortable and aware of all of the financial details such as the Deposit, Reservation Fee and how the Landlord/Agency works and expects the rent to be paid.
- Tenancy Agreement/Contract: Before agreeing to sign a contract, it is essential to read through your Tenancy Agreement/Contract to ensure you feel comfortable and happy with all the contents and what is expected of you as a tenant.
- Flatmates: Before moving into a property, it is vital to be informed about whom you will be sharing with and what requirements you may need to comply with. If you have any doubts contact the Landlord/Agency, to find out further information.
How Sterling De Vere can help in finding the perfect Student Accommodation?
Here at Sterling De Vere, we are the largest lettings agency in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets; therefore finding the perfect room for you is what we strive in excellence in. With affordable prices and all bills inclusive, taking a room with us is ideal yet ever so convenient.
Whether it is through our friendly sales team or our sufficient Maintenance & Compliance team, we are sure to make your residential experience with us happy and most importantly enjoyable.
We understand how students are looking for the best bargains in rooms which is why as an agency, we provide all bills, TV License, Internet and all furniture – All within the rental price! We even allow our tenants to transfer rooms however many times they may require, which is why our tenants are left feeling pleased with taking a room at Sterling De Vere.
We are here to help every step of the way and our priority is your satisfaction.