Benefits of using us
With over 1,500 rooms to choose from, have a look at why we are London's number one choice!
Take the hassle out of renting your property with our unique same day guaranteed let service!
Letting & Property Management Services
- 1Our letting process
- 2The steps to letting your property
- 3Property valuation to determine the rental your property could achieve
- 4Presentation on our letting services – including property management and our lettings guide
- 5Instruct us to let your property – we commence high profile marketing
Why Choose Us?
- Free high speed internet included in price
- Free weekly cleaning service
- All bills included
- Council tax included in price
- Free TV licence
- Fully furnished with beds and wardrobes
- Free bed linen - Pillows / Duvets / Covers
Surf’s up in stylish Marylebone
07 Mar, 2014
There are three things that connect Giles Dunn, designer and seller of luxury surfboards, with Sir Terence Conran. First, Dunn’s...
Buyers charmed by mansion blocks
28 Feb, 2014
Tucked away between the Palace of Westminster and Victoria station, away from the feverish development of the station and the...
Doors open on Audley House, London’s priciest rental property
20 Feb, 2014
Yours for £65,000 a month: a mansion in Mayfair with silk wallpaper, crystal chandeliers and a master suite as big...
Living it up on £3,500 a week
14 Feb, 2014
The average rent in the UK is £859 a month, nearly 3 per cent higher than a year ago. Tenants...
£400,000 to park car
13 Feb, 2014
An allotted space in an underground car park has gone on sale for £400,000. The space, near the Royal Albert...
The French leave — and head for Britain
07 Feb, 2014
Le grand départ usually refers to the summer holidays in France, when families pack their bikinis and Speedos and head...
Makeover of the week
07 Feb, 2014
A five-bedroom apartment in the street recently sold for £4,850,000 — which means that there is likely be keen interest in...
Anarchists’ squat goes back to capitalism
29 Jan, 2014
A home in London’s exclusive Mayfair district that was once occupied by a group of squatters is on the market for...
The rise of the residents’ only club
24 Jan, 2014
Private members’ clubs have been an important part of British life for centuries, although many of the archaic gentlemen’s clubs...